I am very excited that I got nominated by Iknead2nit for “The WordPress Family Award”.
I am also a bit overwhelmed because I only started being a member in April of this year and I don’t feel highly experienced yet in all this. So, many many thanks to Iknead2knit for liking and following my blog and for the nice comments you left on a regular basis!
Now I will have to nominate 10 members, which frankly is not an easy thing to do. I have seen so many lovely things by now, therefore it’s hard to pick some out.
I have finally chosen those who have touched me most over the last months, either by reading their blogposts and admiring their pictures or by the lovely comments they left at mine.
Here are my nominees in an alphabetical order.
2. Lizzy’s Kitchen
5. Not Your Average Crochet
6. Pans & Needles
7. South of Ultima Thule
8. Turnhout Nashville
10. Writing from Scotland
Should my nominees like to pass on this award, there are just 5 simple rules to follow:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Thank you all for the daily inspiration and reflection and thank you all for wanting to share!